The gray fox is one of Florida’s most commonly seen carnivores. They feed on small animals, acorns, fruit and insects, but they will also scavenge road-killed animals. They are active at night and usually hunt alone. Gray Foxes are abundant in hardwood forests, pine-oak woodlands and brushy fields.
- Join us for a family fun hike at Rock Springs State Park on Sunday, October 3
- Please support the GoFundMe campaign launched for the Serenity Garden
- The Fascinating History of Wekiwa Springs and Rock Springs – Read All About It
- Discovery Hour is back – Join us every Saturday at 2 pm at the Nature Center
- 35th Annual Real Florida 5K/10K Cross Country Run at Wekiwa Springs State Park, Saturday, February 26th 2022
- Learning Opportunities for Youth at State Parks
- Discovery Hours Summer Program
- Support our bear Go Fund Me Campaign
- Wekiva Wilderness Retreat 2020 – September 18-20th -CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- Serenity Garden Update
- Bear Awareness Day for Fourth Graders
- Special Serenity Garden Coming to Wekiwa Springs Park
Sign Up for Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to receive monthly updates about events, hikes, nature classes, races and more!