Bobcats can be found in every county in Florida and in most states in the country. They are so named because of their ‘bobbed’ tail. The eastern cottontail, marsh rabbit and cotton rat are their primary prey. By feeding on these animals, the bobcat provides a necessary control on their populations.
- Join us for a family fun hike at Rock Springs State Park on Sunday, October 3
- Please support the GoFundMe campaign launched for the Serenity Garden
- The Fascinating History of Wekiwa Springs
- Discovery Hour is back – Join us every Saturday at 2 pm at the Nature Center
- 34th Annual Real Florida 5K/10K Cross Country Run at Wekiwa Springs State Park, Saturday, February 27th 2021
- Learning Opportunities for Youth at State Parks
- Discovery Hours Summer Program
- Support our bear Go Fund Me Campaign
- Wekiva Wilderness Retreat 2020 – September 18-20th -CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
- Serenity Garden Update
- Bear Awareness Day for Fourth Graders
- Special Serenity Garden Coming to Wekiwa Springs Park
Sign Up for Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to receive monthly updates about events, hikes, nature classes, races and more!